Contact Us

Thank you for your interest in Villages of Hurricane Creek HOA. If you need additional information that wasn't available on our website, have questions about the Homeowners Association and area, or need to contact our property management company, please feel free to use the information provided below.

Contact Villages of Hurricane Creek HOA Management

Before we begin, please help us understand your home ownership status in the community:

I am *


    Dial 911 in Event of an Emergency

Property Management:

    Essex Association Management L.P.
    Association Manager
    Office: 972-428-2030

    1512 Crescent Drive, Suite #112
    Carrollton, TX 75006
    Fax: 469-342-8205
    After Hours Emergency Line: 1-888-740-2233
    If you have an emergency and need immediate help, please Dial 911

Pay Your HOA Dues Online

Essex strives to make paying your association dues as painless as possible.

We offer a variety of ways for you to submit your payment. You can utilize one of the two online payment providers: ATG Pay or CIT Property Pay who offer payments by credit/debit card or e-check. You can also make a payment over the phone with PayLease.

Scheduling payments on our third-party collection site is not equivalent to having an approved payment plan with your community. Payment plans can be requested on the homeowner dashboard.


    What is a Webmaster?

    A Webmaster is the administrator of a website.

    Generally, a webmaster's responsibilities include:

    • Register and maintain the website's domain name and email addresses
    • Maintain uptime on the web, database, and SMTP farms
    • Design the website, or direct page designers and software developers
    • Monitor the size of the site to ensure allowed bandwidth and disk space is not exceeded
    • Plan future growth, requirements and limitations of the website

    The Webmaster cannot answer questions regarding your HOA dues, grant access to amenities, or provide any information about the inner-workings of the HOA, events, budget's, ACC approvals, etc.

    If you have a question for the association, please use the submission form found above on the Contact Us page.